Filling Apps Turkey
The filling is a medical aesthetic application performed by injecting under the skin tissue in order to eliminate sagging, wrinkles, and age-related scars that occur in the skin layer. At the same time, Filling is also used today to provide proportion, vitality, and volume in the field of lip, temple, nose, cheek, chin, eyebrow, and face shaping.
How is Filling Done?
Filling application is performed with a micro-cannula and needle in line with the areas you have determined with your doctor before the operation.
Is Filling a Painful Operation?
What Should be Known Before Filling?
What is the Permanence of Filling?
What is the Age Limit For Fillers?
What is the Risk in the Filling Operation?
How Should a Doctor be Selected For a Filling Operations?
The most important thing to consider when you decide on filler application is that the doctor is an experienced physician who has a good command of the procedure process and has past patient references. The face is the most important part of the anatomical structure. In the operations to be applied to the facial area, the procedure center is as important as the operation process as well as the doctor’s preference. In filling applications, it is possible to have a smooth and successful process with a specialist doctor without any question marks in your mind.
What is the Difference Between Filler and Botox?
What are the Prices of Filling Operations?
What are the Types of Fillers?
– Synthetic Filling: Synthetic filler is preferred for the removal of existing small wrinkles by obtaining it in the laboratory environment without being naturally present in the skin layer. Since it is artificial, it is difficult to be excreted by the body layers, so its permanence is higher than other types.
– Hyaluronic Acid Filling: Hyaluronic Acid Filling is the most preferred type of filling today, although it has been found to trigger the body’s natural collagen production when repeated. Its permanence is between 6 months and 1 year depending on the anatomical structure of the person and the use of facial expressions.
– Collagen Filling: Collagen Filling in the Filling application makes the result obtained after the operation more natural. The permanence period of the result obtained in this method is short but natural compared to other materials.
– Autologous Filling: Autologous Filling in Filling (Filling) application, which requires a surgical procedure, is to take the fat belonging to the body tissue of the person from the abdomen, thigh, and hip areas and inject it after the necessary laboratory processes. It is semi-permanent compared to other materials. Post-operative effects are observed between 1 year and 18 months.
What is the Recovery Process After Filling ?
Edema and swelling after the filling application passes within an average of 48 hours, although it varies from person to person, it provides adaptation in the injected area between 3 days and 1 week.
What Should be Done Before and After Filling?
In order to keep the healing at the maximum level before the Filling operation;
– After the Filling operation, the patient should lie on his/her back on high ground, provided that the head is up.
– The use of blood thinners should be discontinued before and after the Filling operation.
– Sports, sauna, and swimming should be avoided after the Filling operation.
– No shower should be taken within the first 3 hours after the Filling operation and the skin should not be washed or touched.
– Skin care should not be applied for a minimum of 1 week after the filling operation.
To Whom and in Which Cases are Filler Pweformed?
What are the Types of Fillers?
Filling application can be applied to many areas in the face area. Filling types are as follows;
– Jawline Filling
– Lip Filler
– Nose Filling
– Temple Filling
– Chin Filling
– Nasolabial Filler
– Cheek Filling
– Under Eye Light Filler
What is a Filler Application Performed for?
The filling procedure is used in the treatment of asymmetric lines, wrinkles, and sagging that occur in the skin layer, which the person complains about the appearance of the facial anatomical structure;
– Forehead Lines
– Under Eye Wrinkles
– Radial Lip Lines
– Under Eye Bags and Pits
– Nasolabial Lines
– Lip Plumping
– Cheekbone Plumping
– Jaw Line Determination
– Nose Asymmetry Correction
– Philtral Lines
Filling, which can be applied in many areas, can provide the desired appearance to the person with the injected agent injected into the subcutaneous layer.