Beard & Moustache Transplant in Turkey
What is a Beard Transplant?
Beard transplant is a micro-surgical treatment method that offers a permanent and long-lasting solution for beard and hair loss caused by congenital or traumatic causes. Beard transplant is performed by transplanting hair grafts taken from the donor area to the balding areas of the beard. During the procedure, the transplanted hair follicles are removed one by one from the nape area. After beard transplant, you can have dense and bushy beards without gaps.
How is Beard Transplant Performed?
Beard Transplant is a permanent method applied to the existing beard and hair loss of the person. After matching the donor area suitability and beard loss, the appropriate method is determined and the person can get successful results after the operation. After the doctor’s consultation, the drawing of the beard area analyzed by the expert hair transplant team is carried out with the suitability of the laboratory tests performed. In the operation supported by local anesthesia and painless anesthesia, the grafts taken from the nape roots are kept in special solutions, while the transfer process is carried out with the channel procedure if it is FUE and with the medical pen procedure if it is DHI. The care and recovery process is the same as Hair Transplantation, with dressing one day after the operation and the first wash two days later.
What are the Methods of Beard Transplant?
In the beard transplant operation, there are different techniques applied based on the intensity of the person’s existing beard hair loss. These applications are divided into two:
When is the Full Result Obtained After Beard Transplantation?After beard transplant, a minimum of 8 months must pass in order to get full results. After 3 months, the growing beard hairs offer the opportunity to be seen clearly and shaped.
Who Can Undergo Beard Transplant?
Beard Transplant can be performed on any person over the age of 18 who has beard hair loss due to genetic, environmental and hormonal reasons, and whose donor area and general health condition are suitable for the operation.
Who Performs Beard Transplant?
Sakal Ekimi, transplant cerrahisi üzerine eğitim görmüş, alanında uzman saç ekim uzmanları tarafından doktor kontrolü ve gözlemi ile gerçekleştirilmektedir.
What is the Age Limit for Beard Transplant?
Beard Transplant can be applied to individuals over the age of 18 with a stable general health condition, appropriate donor area and complete anatomical development.
İs Anesthesia Performed in Beard Transplant Operations?
There are localized agents that accompany the operation during Beard Transplantation. The donor and transfer area is supported by local anesthesia, starting with painless anesthesia before and during the operation. It is also possible to perform beard transplantation with sedation.
What are the Tests Performed Before Beard Transplant?
The tests applied in terms of clinical anamnesis before Beard Transplant are as follows:
– Hepatitis B+
– Hepatitis C+
These tests are performed by taking blood and the results are examined and approved by the doctor before the operation.
What Should be Considered Before Beard Transplantation?
What should be considered before Beard Transplant?
– Breakfast should be eaten before the operation and if sedation is to be applied, fasting for 6 hours should be avoided.
– The use of blood thinners and multivitamins should be stopped at least 1-2 weeks before the operation.
– The use of substances such as cigarettes, alcohol, and green tea should be stopped at least 1-2 weeks before the operation.
– Consumption of caffeinated beverages such as coffee, energy drinks, etc. should be stopped at least 1-2 days before the operation.
– When coming to the operation, shirts, and cardigans with zippers should be preferred in order to be comfortable to take off and wear.
What is the Process After Beard Transplantation?
When you decide on Beard Transplant, the process will proceed as follows:
Day 1: Operation
Day 2 Dressing
Day 3: Washing
Day 10 Shell Shedding
On the 10th day of washing, the person should wash his/her beard every day until the scab is shed in accordance with the instructions given. The necessary information is provided by the clinic after the operation.
İmportant Things to Know After Beard Transplantation
There are items that should be considered in order to maximize the recovery after the Beard Transplant operation. These are
– After the operation, alcohol, cigarettes, etc. The use of substances should not be started for a minimum of 1 week.
– After the operation, the use of baths and saunas should not be preferred for a minimum of 3 months.
– After the operation, sun rays should be protected.
– After the operation, chronic and continuous use of medications should be started under the supervision of a doctor.
– After the operation, sexual intercourse should be avoided for 15 days.
– Medications given to you after the operation should be used regularly and without interruption.
– After the operation, Ishihara should be performed in an upright position with the head up.
– After the operation, you should not enter the pool, or sea and do sports for a minimum of 1 month.
What is the Beard Transplant Price Policy?
The price policy in Beard Transplantation varies according to the face shape of the person, the number of grafts he wants to transplant, the method to be applied in the procedure and the number of sessions. The beard, which has an important aesthetic appearance in men’s appearance, is genetically or hormonally absent in some people, but there is also the loss of existing beards.
Beard Transplant gives the person a new look with the maximum graft to be taken from the donor area, while at the same time it is permanent and natural since it is not affected by internal and external factors. Due to the sensitivity of the facial area, the selection of expert nurses, experienced doctors, equipped and sterile clinic is very effective in the success of the transplantation process. In centers and clinics that are chosen for pricing reasons and do not comply with the Ministry of Health’s guidelines, the result can be disappointing aesthetically and health-wise. For this reason, the first place in the preferred method of the person should be a successful clinic and ongoing professional results. Beard transplant prices vary to the technique and situation of the baldness area to be applied to the person.
At Lygos Clinic, we’ve performed beard transplantation on our patients. To get information about the beard transplant procedure and its cost, you can reach our experienced consultant via Whatsapp or phone.